Does your ISP not let you use your domain name when sending mail?
Many ISPs only allow you to send mail from the email address they supply - i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org - no good if you have your own domain name and want to send mail out as email@example.com - AuthSMTP can easily be used with domain names.
AuthSMTP solves many other common problems with sending email:
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) does not provide SMTP servers?
- Do you use multiple Internet connections or get 'Relaying Denied' errors?
- Want better control and security over your email?
- Like the extra security of virus scanning your outgoing email?
- Are the current mail servers you use unreliable or overloaded?
- Do you need to send large emails which are blocked by your ISP?
- Need to keep duplicate copies of emails sent?
- Normal ISP SMTP servers may get blacklisted - stopping your email?