Your Internet Provider does not provide SMTP servers?
Some ISPs do not provide SMTP services 'at all' - expecting you to use webmail when most people would prefer to use a normal email program like Outlook / Outlook Express, some do provide SMTP servers but they may be unreliable / overloaded. AuthSMTP is a professional grade outgoing SMTP email service that will work with the vast majority of current email programs or applications.
AuthSMTP solves many other common problems with sending email:
- Does your ISP not let you use your domain name when sending mail?
- Do you use multiple Internet connections or get 'Relaying Denied' errors?
- Want better control and security over your email?
- Like the extra security of virus scanning your outgoing email?
- Are the current mail servers you use unreliable or overloaded?
- Do you need to send large emails which are blocked by your ISP?
- Need to keep duplicate copies of emails sent?
- Normal ISP SMTP servers may get blacklisted - stopping your email?
- Outgoing SMTP email service with control panel and detailed statistics of sent emails and errors