Like the extra security of virus scanning your outgoing email?
Email sent through AuthSMTP is scanned for viruses and our anti-virus signature files are updated several times each day, if you were unlucky enough to get infected with a virus our service can help stop you infecting friends and colleagues - if a virus is detected we remove the infected email and send an email to tell you!
NOTE: This is not a replacement for anti-virus software on your own PC - just extra protection!
AuthSMTP solves many other common problems with sending email:
- Does your ISP not let you use your domain name when sending mail?
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) does not provide SMTP servers?
- Do you use multiple Internet connections or get 'Relaying Denied' errors?
- Want better control and security over your email?
- Are the current mail servers you use unreliable or overloaded?
- Do you need to send large emails which are blocked by your ISP?
- Need to keep duplicate copies of emails sent?
- Normal ISP SMTP servers may get blacklisted - stopping your email?
- Outgoing SMTP email service with control panel and detailed statistics of sent emails and errors