CyruSoft Mulberry 4 - Default Port - Setup Guide
- First you need to make sure the email address(es) you will be sending from have been authorised for your account in our Control Panel .
- These instructions assume your email account has already been setup and is collecting email correctly.
- Take a note of any settings you change.
- Only change the items specified - you should not need to change either your email address, POP3 server, POP3 username / password.
- We have instructions for both default SMTP port and alternate SMTP port configurations - alternate port is generally used if your ISP blocks the normal port 25 SMTP access (as many do these days!).
- From the main screen open the 'Files' menu and then select'Preferences...'
- Select the 'Accounts' tab
- Drop-down the 'Account:' box and select 'SMTP'
- Change the 'Server:' to the AuthSMTP server we supplied with your signup email
- On the 'Authenticate' tab below you can set the 'Method:' to either'Plain Text', 'CRAM-MD5' or 'DIGEST-MD5' ('NTLM' is not currently compatible) - we recommend: CRAM-MD5
- Enter the AuthSMTP username and password we supplied when you signed up
- IMPORTANT: 'authsmtp.username' is an example - if your AuthSMTP username was 'ab12345' enter it as that and *not* as 'authsmtp.ab12345'
- Click the 'OK' button and it will return you to the main Mulberry screen
- Mulberry will not ask you for the password until you actually send a message - so create and send one
- When you go to send it will pop up with the box below with your user ID already entered.
- Enter your password and click the 'OK' button and the message should send.
Are you having a problem sending email or looking for a reliable SMTP server?
AuthSMTP is the outgoing SMTP email service for your e-commerce website, mailing list or email program.
It works on most current computers or devices and solves many of the common problems with sending email such as relaying denied errors or blacklisting issues.
With instant setup, a money back guarantee and very low cost starter accounts you can test and start sending email in minutes with no risk.View Features