Can I use AuthSMTP to send bulk email?
Yes - many people have a legitimate use for bulk email / mailing lists and therefore need to use it with our service - it is important to note we have a strict anti-spam / acceptable usage policy.
You can send bulk email via our servers subject to:
- Your monthly message and recipient per message quotas.
- Messages are sent with valid 'from' and 'reply-to' addresses
- You have registered the email address you are sending email 'from' using our Control Panel.
- All the recipients are your existing customers / subscribers.
- Subscribers were 'opt-in' - i.e. they wanted to join your mailing list.
- You give people a working 'unsubscribe' option / link with each message.
- Your mail software uses 1-4 threads / connections to send messages to our servers.
These guidelines will help you stay within our anti-SPAM policy - if we do receive SPAM complaints we will investigate and this may trigger your account to be immediately suspended and / or ceased.
AuthSMTP accounts suspended and / or ceased due to SPAM will receive no refunds.
Also see How can I avoid getting spam complaints for some useful tips on reducing the possibility of spam complaints.