PHP SMTP Authentication Troubleshooting Script
If you are trying to use your AuthSMTP account from a PHP enabled web server but you are having problems you can use this script to test all the main requirements and your account credentials.
- The code provided in this script is for troubleshooting purposes only - it cannot be used in a production environment for sending email via an SMTP server.
- It will test the following:
- DNS Resolution of 'mail.authsmtp.com'
- Connectivity to the AuthSMTP network
- SMTP port availability from your hosting account
- Your AuthSMTP username and password
- Download the SMTP diagnostic script
- Unzip the file and open for editing
- Enter your AuthSMTP username and password at the top of the script in the variables provided
- Upload the file to your web space / server
- Go to the script in a web browser and it will run automatically
If you require any assistance understanding the results please copy the output and open a support ticket.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you remove the script from your web space / server once you have finished troubleshooting.