Netscape Mail 7 - Alternate Port - Setup Guide
- First you need to make sure the email address(es) you will be sending from have been authorised for your account in our Control Panel .
- These instructions assume your email account has already been setup and is collecting email correctly.
- Take a note of any settings you change.
- Only change the items specified - you should not need to change either your email address, POP3 server, POP3 username / password.
- From the Edit menu, select Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings
- Select Outgoing Server (SMTP) on the left side of the Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings dialog box
- In the Server Name field enter the SMTP server we gave you when you signed up - for example: mail.authsmtp.com:2525
- Important: In the line above the colon (:) must be followed by the alternate SMTP port - usually 2525
- Check the box for User name and password and enter your AuthSMTP username and password
- Close Netscape 7 - reload then test.
Are you having a problem sending email or looking for a reliable SMTP server?
AuthSMTP is the outgoing SMTP email service for your e-commerce website, mailing list or email program.
It works on most current computers or devices and solves many of the common problems with sending email such as relaying denied errors or blacklisting issues.
With instant setup, a money back guarantee and very low cost starter accounts you can test and start sending email in minutes with no risk.View Features